Wednesday, August 12, 2009

They don't look alike at all do they!?


So a few weeks ago we took our annual family trip to Lagoon. I honestly was not looking forward to going this year due to Jaimin's fear of the rides and his motion sickness. Jones also has never been that excited about going on many rides. Well this year was completely different, they couldn't get enough. It made it so much fun. The lines weren't too long so they just ran from ride to ride.


After riding many of the kiddie rides we decided to go do our family favorite "Rattlesnake Rapids". We showed it to Jaimin and asked if he wanted to go and his response was "no not today". Well we took him anyway. I decided not to go and try to get some pictures. As you can tell from this picture Mark and the boys got the most wet. I was so worried that this was going to ruin Jai's fun mostly because he hates his clothes getting wet.



Here he is after the ride telling my mom how fun it was and saying he wanted to go again. He couldn't stop jumping up and down talking about it. I was so glad he liked it!!




Here is Jones after the ride just as excited as his brother. The poor kid could hardly keep his pants on they were so wet.





Here is Jones on our way out running through the fountain. This was also a surprise for us, he usually doesn't like running through these things.


Since then both boys keep asking if we can go back because they had so much fun. This trip actually got me excited for them to grow up. Life is much more fun when the whole family enjoys it!






2 comments:

Aleesha said...

How fun! You're right, it is so much more fun the older they get to do those kinds of things. Isaac's been begging me to take him this year and I haven't quite gotten around to it yet. But after being reminded how much fun Lagoon is I'll have to make a better effort to take the kids.

Melanie Papworth said...

Hey! I haven't checked blogs forever. JAIMIN IS HUGE!!!! Jones looks a lot the same to me, but Jaimin looks like a whole new kid! CRAZY! How are you guys?!?!?