Sunday, August 23, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!

It's a boy.....kitten! So we finally gave in and got a kitten. We had been thinking about getting one for quite awhile now but we were worried that Jones was allergic to them. About a month ago we took him to an Allergist because he wouldn't stop itching. Among 50 other things we had him tested for cats. We found out he was only allergic to grass. For some annoying reason the doctor turned to Jones and said well you can get a cat now (I wanted to kick her because we really hadn't decided if we wanted one). Anyway ever since she said that Jones has been on our back about getting one. So we gave in. We had looked around on ksl for a bit but nothing really caught my eye until I saw this one. So yesterday we told Jones we had to go get something at a co workers house which made him very unhappy, he wanted to stay and play with his friends. So we got to the house and got out and played with the kittens for a bit and then told him it was time to go. When we got in the car he looked and saw me holding the kitten and with a huge grin said "I didn't know we were taking him home!" He was thrilled. Even Jaimin was excited on the way home he yelled out "I got a cat" and giggled.
He is a very good cat, he is 10 weeks old and is potty trained and so far has not had any problems (whew!!). We now just need to settle on a name. So far it is between Oliver, Edward, Martin, and Jones' favorite thanks to my dad Lumm. We can't decide. Any suggestions?








5 comments:

patti said...

You're such a great mom....I haven't given in yet. It looks like the kids adore him. So fun!

I'd go with Oliver and call him Oli for short.

Brooke said...

I like Patti's idea on the name. I have to admit that I am the most evil mom in the world and was actually relieved when the allergist said Ethan is allergic to cats.

Hope you guys have fun with the new addition!

Robin said...

What a fun addition. I love to name things, let's see. . .
Cosmo
Sully
Tristan
Cashmere
Riley
Wimpole
Gringo
Bosco
Do any of those sound good?

Ashley, Mike, Mylie, Chloe said...

casey I clog hopped and found ya! Your boys are so biG!! CUTE CUTE Any soccer lately?

Casey said...

Hey Ash it has been forever. Yes I am still playing soccer just not as much as I would like. Are you playing?