Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What a kid!



What a kid! So Jones is usually really good about helping around the house. Lately he has been extra helpful. The past week he has surprised me a few different times with making beds, vacuuming the whole house, and cleaning the toy room. Well tonight I was laying in bed with Jaimin and I kept hearing Jones in the kitchen doing stuff. I couldn't figure out what it was he was doing because I had already cleaned the kitchen. So I decided to go in and see what he was doing, expecting a big mess. Boy was I wrong, he had set the table with drinks, napkins, and all the utensils and he had made dinner for everyone. He also cleaned up from making dinner. We all had Eggo waffles for dinner. I was shocked. After dinner he put the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned the house. For some reason he wanted to organize every ones closets. He tried to do mine cuz he said it looked bad with shoes on the floor but I told him that I had just cleaned it. It made him cry, I felt terrible. Luckily he found plenty of other stuff to clean. Man if he keeps this up and Jaimin learns to follow I will be bored with nothing to do. Anyway all I can say is he is going to have one happy wife when he gets older.

4 comments:

Robin said...

WOW! He's amazing. He didn't inherit that natural cleaning and organizing ability from his father - ha!

Seriously, I'm really impressed with his wish for orgainization and his desire to please.

Aleesha said...

What a cute kid. Can he come teach my kids how to clean. It's like pulling teeth just to get them to bring their dinner plate from the table to the sink when they're done eating.

patti said...

How on earth did you manage that one....that is the most amazing thing I've ever heard.

Randy and Caroline said...

I was going to say the same things as Robin :o)! How lucky are you! Send him over to my house if he gets bored, there is plenty to clean here.