Monday, January 17, 2011

Sledding

Ok so I am a little behind on my blog but I have been pretty busy and to be honest my blog is at the bottom of my list of things to worry about. Anyway here are some pictures of our annual New Years Day sledding. I wasn't sure it was actually going to happen this year due to both Jaimin and me being in a boot and the lack of good snow. Anyway we decided to give it a try, it was fun for most everyone that went but way too icy for the two of us in boots. I actually think there was more ice that snow. Here is a picture of poor Jaimin trying to get back up the hill after going down, ya it didn't work so well.
So this is how he got up the rest of the time. It's a good thing that I never went down I don't think Mark would have been able to carry me up the hill too.



Jones with his snowboard. He is actually pretty good. I really need to take him up to the resorts so he can really get good at it.

Jones and Mark getting ready to go down the ice hill.

Jones and his cousin Max.

Jaimin and his cousin Haley. I think Jaimin went down maybe 2 times and decided it was too cold and not so much fun in a boot, so the both of us spent most of the time sitting in a warm car watching everyone.


Nice and warm.












1 comment:

Mitzi said...

I'm glad Jaiman kept you company! Looks like it was fun.