Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

Here are some pictures of our Christmas 2010. This Christmas was a lot of fun, but also seemed to be really busy. It seems like every year it gets busier and busier even though I try and have all my shopping done earlier and earlier every year. The boys are both at the point where they really get excited for Christmas which makes it more exciting for us. Jaimin would pray at night that he would be able to open presents in how ever many days were left till the big day. I think they got everything they wanted. We spent most of the Christmas break building Lego's that Marks parents gave them, it;s amazing how long Lego's keep them entertained.
Here are two pictures of the boys while at my parents house on Christmas night. Jaimin was really excited about his remote control Iron Man and Jones loved his new night vision binoculars. He will definitely be putting those to use in the summer during night games.

The presents before the boys came in and destroyed it all.
Jaimin with his Lincoln logs and Jones with his Erector set (one of the 2 things he asked for).

Goggles for snowboarding.
Jones gave Jaimin a Harry Potter set that came with glasses and a wand. Jaimin is really into Harry Potter lately so he was thrilled with it.
Here is the other thing that both of them requested. I am not sure why they wanted them but all I heard them say they wanted was a ninja zhu zhu pet.
Here is Jaimin with his new golf set, he got a golf bag, clubs, Spongebob balls, and a putting green. He loves to golf.
Half way through opening presents. He had a smile on his face all morning.

And here is our early Christmas gift. My oldest sister had her baby boy Jace on December 21.
Here is a picture of Jones holding him, he just can't get enough of him. He keeps telling me that he wants to keep him.
There first picture as a new family.
Here is Jaimin holding him. He only seems interested when the baby is awake.

It is really weird for me to see Mark holding a dark baby boy, it brings back many memories of when my boys were little. It seems so long ago.
And this is how he is 90 percent of the time. He is adorable and such a calm little guy.
















3 comments:

Aleesha said...

I didn't know Sayla had her baby! She looked so little at the Covieo party, I had no idea that she was due soon. I'm glad you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Robin said...

Glad the Legos were a hit. I was so surprised when I saw Jones with a missing tooth. I hope the tooth fairy was generous. Congratulations to Sayla on the new baby. I didn't know she was expecting.......
Boy, am I out of the loop!

Amanda said...

Darling pics. Glad you guys had a good Christmas.