Friday, October 1, 2010

Our Prayers Were Answered

So after waiting almost 24 painful, anxious, fidgety, and nervous hours we finally got a call from the doctors office. The nurse informed me that his blood work came back looking excellent. WOO HOO!!! What a relief!!!
The past few months have been nerve wrecking for all of us, I am pretty sure I had a few ulcers from all the stress. So on the way home from my moms after we found out the great news I was telling Jones how happy I was that he was okay he responded by saying how happy he was too and that he was so glad that he didn't have cancer. I have no idea why he had thought that, we never mentioned to him what the possibilities could have been. It makes me so sad to think he had been worrying this whole time that he had cancer. You can definitely tell he is a ton less stressed, he has been skipping and dancing since, even at the store ( he usually just complains there). So thanks for all the prayers! I truly believe they made a difference.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Hallelujah! And I mean that literally! What exceptional news!

Mitzi said...

Wahoo! It amazes me what kids pick up on, when we're stressed and worried for them.