Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall

Every fall we head up to Snowbasin to see all the colors change and to go for a short hike. This year there was definitely more color than when we went last year mainly because we went way too early. I am thinking I want to go back up this week to see how much they have changed but who knows if we will find time to go.
If you can't tell 2 of the pictures look much better than the rest, well that is because my friend Patti was nice enough to enhance them for me. I think I might want her to do this to all my pictures. Thanks Patti, we were a bit disappointed because we got up there when the light wasn't good so the colors didn't show very well on our camera. So you fixed our issue.








You couldn't pay Jones to take a serious picture that day, 90% of the pictures we took either him or Jaimin were goofing around.









2 comments:

Mitzi said...

I like Mark's jacket!

patti said...

You guys are such a gorgeous family....seriously. Love all the photos!!