Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Little T.V. Stars

Well we made it. I dragged the boys out of bed at 5:30 so we could go down to the Dinosaur Park and let the boys be on Channel 2 News. They had a lot of fun, other than having to get up way too early. They even got to invite some of their best friends to be on t.v. with them. Here is Jaimin and Casey Scott. Jaimin thought he was pretty cool holding the mic.
They were on a few different segments. Here is a picture of them on one of their last ones. As you can tell Jones is a little camera shy. Jaimin on the other hand is completely opposite he just goes with the flow and is happy to do it. Anyway they thought they were pretty cool.




3 comments:

Robin said...

How fun! I recorded the news on the DVR so I got to see the whole thing. You guys need to come down when you can stay a while.

patti said...

I wish I would've seen it!

Randy and Caroline said...

Wish I would have known sooner so we could have watched it. Maybe Robin saved it! BTW- you are CRAZY for waking up so early! But what a great memory for you boys.