Sunday, May 10, 2009

LOOK MOM I CAN DRIVE NOW!

So this year my grandma decided to buy a golf cart for her husband to drive around the farm with. Well as you can see by the videos and picture, the boys were very pleased with her new purchase. I decided to let Jones try to drive. Well he couldn't get enough of it all he wanted to do was drive it around the pasture. And ever since we left my grandmas all I have been hearing about was how he wants his own cart. I told him to start saving.

If you listen closely to the video with just the boys you can hear my mom panicking in the background. The funny thing is I had told Jones just to go a short distance to play a trick on the family. Well I guess my mom had just assured my nervous grandma that I was not going to let him drive it without an adult. I think my grandma got a bit more nervous after that.




1 comment:

patti said...

You have to admit...better than a Big Wheel.