He thought he was really cool once he saw the cast on but after a few hours he realized that it can be very annoying. I guess that is what you get for jumping off the stairs.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
He thought he was really cool once he saw the cast on but after a few hours he realized that it can be very annoying. I guess that is what you get for jumping off the stairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!
That Jones is a little rascal and all boy. Hopefully Jaimin will learn by Jones' example... how not to get hurt but "Boys will be Boys".
I hope he's not hurting very much.
I cannot believe he jumped from that high up! He may have a future as a stuntman:)
Didn't something similar happen to his arm last year? Poor kid. We hope he is feeling ok!
about 2 years ago he fell out of bed and broke both bones in his arm. he doesn't complain much unless he runs around on it a lot. so far he has beaten both mark and me at the most broken bones. hopefully it will end here.
Post a Comment